Aussie’s sickening find in kettle

A horrified Australian has shared the moment they realised they had been drinking tea made with boiled water containing a “giant spider”. An Aussie has shared their revulsion after realising they had inadvertently been drinking spider “essence” after a huge creepy crawly was apparently boiled...

Venomous snake spotted in Sydney beach dunes

Locals were shocked to discover one of Australia’s most venomous snakes making its way along a widely-used beach path in Sydney’s Eastern suburbs recently. Spotted by a local and posted to the Maroubra Community Facebook page, beachgoers were warned to keep their eyes peeled on...